Observability Simplified With SnappyFlow
SnappyFlow is a full stack observability tool. It helps you gain comprehensive visibility into your applications, infrastructure, and cloud services. With SnappyFlow's robust feature you can empower your DevOps team to proactively monitor systems, troubleshoot issues, and optimize performance, ultimately leading to improved reliability, scalability, and better user experience.
Data Brought Together: SnappyFlow lets you easily visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot your entire software stack without having the need to use multiple tools.
Assorted Models: SnappyFlow has three product flavors (Cloud, Self-hosted Turbo and Self-hosted Lite) to support your use case, budget, ingest rate and security compliance.
Scalability: SnappyFlow's ingest rate can be scaled up or down, dynamically adapting to accommodate your specific requirements.
Customer Support: Our dedicated customer support team will assist you throughout the entire process, from the initial deployment phase to being there whenever you require their help and guidance.
Build Integration: SnappyFlow offers over 100+ integrations, allowing you to quick start the process, while remaining committed to build any custom integration for unique requirement.
Product customization: SnappyFlow offers extensive customization options, allowing it to be tailored to suit individual and distinctive use cases.
SnappyFlow Cloud: SnappyFlow Cloud is a full featured cloud-based offering. Ideal for startups and enterprises looking for an easy to manage setup. SnappyFlow is hosted on AWS environment in US and India. The price depends on the ingest rate.
SnappyFlow Self-Hosted Turbo: SnappyFlow Self-hosted Turbo is ideal for deployment in your own environment. It is a flat fee license model. Self-hosted turbo is a perfect choice for applications with large ingest rate.
SnappyFlow Self-Hosted Lite: A low footprint version of SnappyFlow, ideal for small deployments with ingest up to 500 GB per day. It is a flat fee license model. Self-hosted requires less infrastructure dependencies compared to other models.
- Get summarized view of data collected from your application
- Get recommended dashboards to quickly start monitoring
- Metrics can be viewed for a selected time range
- Visualize and analyze application performance by using various components (Table, Bar chart, Pie chart etc..) of dashboard
- Customize templates for better visibility
- Track the path of a request or transaction across multiple services
- Identify the root cause of the problem statement
- Pinpoint the broken link to troubleshoot the issue
- Capture request body of a transaction for debugging and troubleshooting
- Correlate the traces with logs to have a better visibility
- Extract messages from unstructured formats
- Parse customized logs
- Store logs in Secondary storage for later use
- Visualize logs trend, error messages to analyze the performance
- Gain insight into performance, resource usage and behavior of your application or system
- Measure the amount of time taken by individual functions or methods to execute
- Observe the CPU usage to gain insights into how your application utilizes the processing power of the CPU
- Track your application's memory consumption, including memory leaks or excessive memory usage that could lead to performance issues or crashes
- Be informed about garbage collection cycles, pause times, and memory freed during garbage collection
Alerts & Notifications
- Customize alerts to get right information
- Synced up with various communication channels like Email, Zenduty, Pager Duty, Slack etc.. to keep you notified about the alerts generated
- Trigger cycles can be set to generated a correct alert
- Distribute the alerts by setting severity and notifying the right person
- Simulate user interactions with a website to proactively identify potential issues before they impact real users
- Set performance benchmarks and measure services Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Enhance user experience and customer satisfaction
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Track the security events in your environment
- Visualize all system level events and file integrity
- Set alerts for immediate remediation and investigation
Real User Monitoring(RUM) - Beta
- Analyze performance of client(Browser) side component of an application
- Visualize the sequence of actions and events that take place during an interaction
- Monitor metrics such as Response time, Transactions, Errors, Event information and Browser information