Monitor Oracle ASH Database
OracleASH plugin fetch and parse the oracle ASH report from AWS-RDS.
- Mention the RDS Database instance name while adding the RDS Endpoint in 'Instance Name' field.
- DB Host address must be specified in the 'IP' field of the RDS Endpoint configuration.
Add plugin through the Plugins tab under RDS Endpoint.
- ASH Report File Prefix: By default RDS generates the ASH report file name in the format "ashrpt_beginTime_endTime". Specify the file name prefix, if changed. Default value is "ashrpt".
- Service Name(SID): Oracle service name.
- Username: Database login username.
- Password: Database login password.
- Port: Database port.
- Report Duration in Minutes: Total time of the report in minutes.
Example: If the
Report Duration in Minutesis set to 5 minutes, then it will generate an ASH report for the last 5 mintues in each poll. This value should be lesser than the plugin interval.
Following sections from the ASH report are captured by snappyflow with respective document types:
- Top Service/Module
- Top SQL Command Types
- Top Phases of Execution
- Top SQL with Top Events
- Top Sessions
- Top Blocking Sessions.
To add support for more sections, please reach out to snappyflow team.
Use the dashboard template 'Oracle_ASH' for visualization.
For help with plugins, please reach out to email@example.com.