Snappyflow sfPoller Server for vCenter
- vCenter Server 5.5 and above.
- vCenter login credentials for a user having administrative privileges or enough rights to provision VMs in a data center.
- If your datacenter does not support DHCP, static IP address details for SnappyFlow server.
Resource Requirement For SnappyFlow Server:
- vCPU: 2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Disk: 20 GB, (IDE, SCSI disks supported)
- Import OVA into your vCenter using vSphere client.
- Verify IP address of the SnappyFlow VM/Server in summary section of vSphere client.
- Connect to server using http:// ip address
- Login using admin/admin
- Follow the instructions to setup server.